Enter The Industry Awards!
Entering The Industry Awards gives you the chance to demonstrate your skill, dedication and innovation, and celebrate your professional achievements and success.
Judged by industry experts, these awards have been recognised and respected by clients, salons, spas and shops for a decade. There's an award category to suit every hairdresser, barber and beauty therapist, so why not enter?
How to enter
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:
Check out the award categories and download the entry forms for each category you’d like to enter. Read through the entry forms to learn about entry requirements and judging criteria so you can get to work on creating an award winning entry!
Send in your entries along with your completed entry forms. Entries must be received by 14 September 2020.
Pay your entry fees by 4 September 2020. Online payment is preferred, simply click the links below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an alternative payment arrangement.
- Individual entries cost $99+GST for one category and $199+GST for multiple categories.
- Business entries cost $149+GST for one category and $249+GST for multiple categories.
- Students and HITO apprentices do not pay an entry fee.
Join us at The Industry Awards celebration on 8 November 2020 in Auckland. More information about the event and ticket sales will be released soon.
End of September
Winners announced at The Industry Awards event in Auckland.
Click on the links below to download the entry form for the award categories you’d like to enter.
To enter The Industry Awards you’re required to pay an entry fee, unless you're a student or HITO apprentice.
If you’re entering as an individual and on behalf of a business, you'll need to pay for your individual and salon, spa or shop entries separately.
- Top Performing Stylist of the Year
- Hairdressing Apprentice of the Year
- Barbering Apprentice of the Year
- Beauty Therapy Apprentice of the Year
- Industry Trainer of the Year
- Industry Assessor of the Year
- Jasmine McBeth Memorial Scholarship
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Cover Shot
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Colour Concept
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Le Male
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Next Generation
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Derek Elvy Visionary Award
- Editorial Stylist of the Year - Hot Shot - New Talent
- Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge - Next Generation
- Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge - Senior
Salon, spa and shop categories
- New Zealand Hair Salon of the Year
- New Zealand Beauty Salon of the Year
- Excellence in Marketing
- Sustainable Salon of the Year
- Best Salon Design
- Workplace of the Year
All entries must be received by 14 September 2020.
Send your entries to:
Attn: Industry Awards Team
Level 2, 107 Customhouse Quay