The Industry Awards team is excited to announce that we’re back for 2018! Check out what’s new and how you can enter.
New creative hairdressing awards
For almost a decade, The Industry Awards have celebrated business, training and apprentice success in New Zealand’s hair, barbering and beauty industries. This year we’re thrilled to add creative hairdressing awards into the mix.
To learn more about the creative awards, visit our website.
New affordable entry fees
We’ve set new entry fees to make it more affordable to enter several categories. This applies to all Industry Awards which allows you to enter a mixture of business, training and creative awards. So get your team together and enter your salon, apprentices and individual stylists, therapists and barbers!
Our entry fees are as follows:
- Entry into one category: $99+GST.
- Entry into multiple categories: $199+GST.
- Salon entry into creative categories (up to 10 images): $399+GST
- Apprentices are not charged an entry fee.
New beauty award
We’re really excited to have added a new beauty award this year – New Zealand Beauty Salon of the Year. Plus several of our award categories are now open for beauty businesses to enter. We can’t wait to see your entries this year!
How to enter
Entering the awards is easy! You’ll simply need to:
- Decide which award categories you will enter.
- Register and pay your entry fee online.
- Download and complete the entry forms.
- Send your entry forms to The Industry Awards team by 31 August 2018.
- Keep an eye out on Friday 28th of September for the announcement of the finalists.
- Get ready to party at the Industry Awards ceremony (held on November 11 in Auckland)!
To learn more about the business, training and creative award categories, check out our blog Introducing The Industry Awards categories.