The Industry Awards team are thrilled to announce our return for 2021.
After a challenging 2020, we’re very much looking forward to celebrating the passion, drive, and creativity in our industries.
Just like last year, The Industry Awards will be in Auckland.
Every year we strive to make our event better than the last and this year is no exception. So get your glam squad ready for the biggest celebration yet!
New creative categories
We’re so excited to be introducing five new barbering categories to this year’s Awards, as well as a new Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge for teams!
We can’t wait to see more of the top talent within New Zealand’s barbering community.
The new categories are:
- Editorial Barber of the Year
- Editorial Barber of the Year – Hot Shot New Talent
- Editorial Barber of the Year – Next Generation
- Barber Hairt Instagram Challenge – Senior
- Barber Hairt Instagram Challenge – Next Generation
- Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge – Team Challenge
Our entry fees are the same as last year. Here’s a reminder of how they work:
- There’s different entry fees for individuals and for businesses (business categories include salons, spas, shops and workplaces).
- You can choose to enter either one category, or multiple categories.
- If you choose to enter multiple categories, you’re welcome to enter a mix of Business, Training and Creative categories.
Please note: students and HITO apprentices do not pay an entry fee.
Entry fees for individuals:
- One category: $99+GST
- Multiple categories: $199+GST
Entry fees for businesses:
- One category: $149+GST
- Multiple categories: $249+GST
How to enter
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:
- Download entry forms
Check out the award categories and download the entry forms here for each category you’d like to enter.
- Complete the entry forms
Read the entry requirements and judging criteria so you can get to work on creating an award-winning entry!
- Send us your entries
Send in your entries to: The Industry Awards Team, Level 2, 107 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, 6011, along with completed entry forms. Entries must be received by 31 August 2021.
Pay your entry fees here. Payments must be made by 3rd September. If you require an alternative payment method, please contact us at email@example.com.
Follow The Industry Awards on Facebook or Instagram, so you’re the first to hear about our finalists. They’ll be announced by the end of September 2021, so stay tuned!