The Industry Awards team are thrilled to announce our return for 2022!
Entries are open
Entries are now officially open, and you can find the forms on our website.
We had so many first-time winners at the 2021 Awards, so we cannot wait to see what this year has in store.
After a challenging few years and our first ever virtual ceremony, we can’t wait to celebrate with you in person later this year. And we have an exciting announcement about exactly that coming soon!
Every year, we strive to make The Industry Awards a better experience for our guests, and given our missed celebration last year, expect an extra special ceremony this year.
Entering The Industry Awards
Our entry process is the same as previous years. Here’s a reminder of how they work:
- There’s different entry fees for individuals and for businesses:Individual entries are for a singular person entering a category, such as Editorial Stylist of the Year.
- Business entries are for teams entering a category, such as Workplace of the Year.
- As you’ll see, you can also choose to enter either one category, or multiple categories. If you choose to enter multiple categories, remember you’re welcome to enter a mix of Business, Training and Creative categories.
Entry fees for individuals:
- One category: $99+GST
- Multiple categories: $199+GST
Entry fees for businesses:
- One category: $149+GST
- Multiple categories: $249+GST
Note: Students and HITO apprentices do not pay an entry fee.
How to enter
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:
- Download entry forms
Check out the award categories and download the entry forms for the category you’d like to enter here.
- Complete the entry forms
Read and complete the entry form, ensuring your entry meets the criteria. This way, you’ll create an award-winning entry!
- Send us your entries and entry forms
Send in your entries to:
The Industry Awards team,
Level 2/107 Customhouse Quay,
Please remember to include the completed entry forms. Entries must be received by Wednesday 31 August 2022.
Pay your entry fees here. Payments must be made by 31st August 2022.
If you require an alternative payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at The Industry Awards
The winners of the Awards celebration will take place on Sunday 6 November. The location will be revealed soon, so keep an eye out!