Whether you’ve attended the Industry Awards before or this year will be your first time, here’s the low down on what to expect!
Where and when
We’re excited to be hosting The Industry Awards at Te Papa Museum of New Zealand in Wellington on November 10th.
The event starts at 6:30pm and we encourage you to arrive on time to ensure you make the most of your evening!
What to expect
The Industry Awards is a glamorous event celebrating the best business, training and creative talent in the New Zealand hair, beauty and barbering industries. You can expect an incredible experience to match!
Your ticket to The Industry Awards includes an evening of celebration, entertainment, drinks, delicious food and the opportunity to catch up with everyone in the industry. When you arrive, you’ll be treated to drinks and delicious canapes until the ceremony starts at 7pm. There’ll be a break around 8pm to give you a chance to enjoy your dinner and chat with everyone at the event – not just the ten people at your table. After all the awards have all been announced, the DJ will start the music! The dance floor will be open until 11.30pm.
The Industry Awards is your opportunity to dress to impress! Every year we love seeing how glam everyone is as they arrive.
The dress code is cocktail, so suits and ties, party dresses, or fancy skirts and tops.
What to bring
There are a few things you won’t want to forget:
- Your team. Take the opportunity to spend time with your team outside of the salon, spa or shop and really celebrate your success. If you’re not based in Wellington, make a weekend of it!
- Your tickets. Print them out or bring them on your phone. Having your tickets makes everything a lot quicker and easier for you and for us.
- Your wonderful personality. Come prepared to socialise and dance the night away.
Congratulations once again to our finalists from The Industry Awards team!
If you’re a finalist, you’ll need to purchase tickets for you and your guests (if you haven’t already) so you can celebrate together.
If you win an award, we’ll call you on stage to accept it. A professional photographer will take a photo of the winner and their trophy off stage.
Travel and accommodation
We hope you’re already making arrangements for your travel and stay in Wellington. Make sure you book as soon as possible if you haven’t already. Grab a seat and Wotif usually have great deals.
What to do in Wellington
If you’re making a weekend of it, there are so many things you can do in Wellington:
- Visit the great cafes and restaurants.
- Check out the shopping!
- Head to Te Papa or the City Gallery to see the latest exhibitions
- Take a walk along the waterfront, up Mount Victoria or in the Botanical Gardens
- Get close to nature at Zealandia eco-sanctuary.
Hopefully you’re feeling ready for The Industry Awards. We can’t wait to see you all there to enjoy this superb celebration!
Image thanks to WellingtonNZ.com