The Industry Awards team are excited to announce that we’re back for 2019!
This year marks our 10 year anniversary – so it’s going to be a big one! Keep reading for a run down on this year’s awards, and to find out how you can enter.
This year, The Industry Awards will be held in Wellington. Get ready for a glamourous event, celebrating the best business, training and creative talent in New Zealand’s hair, beauty and barbering industries.
New Creative Awards
Last year’s event saw the addition of the Creative Award categories. Due to their huge success, we’ve added some new creative categories:
- Editorial Stylist of the Year – Hot Shot will be replacing Editorial Stylist of the Year – Novice Champion.
- Editorial Stylist of the Year – Cover Shot is a new category for stylists wanting to expand their personal brand.
- Hairstylist of the Year – Senior Stylist is a new category, open only to Senior Hairstylist of the Year winners from NZARH’s Host City competitions.
- Hairstylist of the Year – Next Generation is a new category, open only to Next Generation Hairstylist of the Year winners from NZARH’s Host City competitions.
We’ve created new entry fees for this year’s awards. Here’s how they work:
- There are different entry fees for individuals and businesses (i.e. salons, spas and shops).
- You can choose to enter one category or multiple categories.
- If you choose to enter multiple, you’re welcome to enter a mixture of business, training and creative categories.
Entry fees for individuals:
- One category: $99+GST
- Multiple categories: $199+GST
Entry fees for businesses:
- One category: $149+GST
- Multiple categories: $249+GST
How to enter
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:
Visit The Industry Awards website and tell us who you are, upload a photo of yourself or your team, and let us know which categories you’ll enter.
Pay your entry fees by Friday 30 August 2019. You can pay online when you register or pay later via bank deposit.
- Individual entries cost $99+GST for one category and $199+GST for multiple categories.
- Business entries cost $149+GST for one category and $249+GST for multiple categories.
- Students and HITO apprentices do not pay an entry fee.
Download the entry form below for each category you’re entering and prepare your entries. Entries are due by Friday 30 August 2019.
Follow The Industry Awards on Facebook so you’re the first to hear about our finalists. They’ll be announced by the end of September 2019.
Join us at The Industry Awards
The winners will be announced at The Industry Awards celebration on 10 November 2019 in Wellington. More information about the event and ticket sales will be released soon.